Senior Manager, Quantitative Analysis and Modeling
Pioneer Community Energy
Location: Rocklin, California
Type: Full Time
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Salary: $123,813 - $185,101
Computer and Information Science
Years of Experience:
5 - 10
Plus generous benefits
4 Year Degree
Pioneer Community Energy Seeks a Senior Manager, Quantitative Analysis and Modeling
The Senior Manager, Quantitative Analysis and Modeling is responsible for organizing, assigning, reviewing and participating in the work of personnel engaged in professional duties related to analysis and modeling, structured product development, portfolio risk management, and integrated resource planning.
• Planning, prioritizing, reviewing and participating in the performance of professional analysis and modeling of risk and value around complex transactions and portfolio positions, including structured products, rate analysis and development, and hedging strategies.
• Developing methods and schedules to accomplish assignments, ensuring work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Developing pricing and calibration models for a variety of products.
• Solving challenging quantitative problems related to setting rates and valuations for structured products.
• Developing Monte-Carlo simulations on a large scale across several variables with relevant coefficients.
• Performing fast and accurate market risk measurements.
• Conducting complex market and portfolio modeling and analysis of Pioneer’s power supply position to effectively monitor exposure to adverse market changes.
• Coordinating and participating in Pioneer’s integrated resource planning process including providing analysis and input related to production cost modeling from the CPUC, CAISO, IOUs, and CalCCA.
• Creating and implementing measures to benchmark system implementations, enhancements, or modifications by providing documented system specifications, evaluating vendor proposals, and recommending appropriate course of action.
• Developing portfolio dashboard showing key metrics and risk positions.
• Using a variety of computer software programs to prepare reports, graphs and other materials related to energy resources, finance models and customer statistics.
• Maintaining liaison with regional resource planning or supply agencies; serving on Pioneer committees as required; evaluating proposals in terms of resource costs, availability and consistency with long-term financial projections and resource needs.
Experience: Ten years of experience in a position with similar duties.
Training: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Economics, or related field.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE Salary - The salary range is $123,813 - $185,101, with placement dependent on qualifications plus generous benefits.
To be considered, submit an application, cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Shellie Anderson at Bryce Consulting.
The position is open until filled with the initial screening August 26th.
Shellie Anderson Bryce Consulting, Inc. Email: email@example.com Tel: 916-974-0199
For a detailed recruitment brochure, visit https://pioneercommunityenergy.org/about-us/career-opportunities/